Letter Recognition Spelling Game
: In stock
$ 34.99 USD
$ 69.98 USD
Teach Your Little One To Master Letters, Words, and Spelling With Absolute Ease!
Say goodbye to teaching difficulties and your little one's learning struggles.
For younger kids, this can be used for letter recognition, match the letter game, put in the right order, even color sorting! For older kids, you can have kids spell out the written word, take out a single letter of a sight word and have them fill it in
The Letter Recognition Spelling Game keeps your little one endlessly entertained, all while your child learns how to read, write, spell, and understand the concept of colors & numbers.
Designed with colorful pictures and letters of the alphabet, it allows children to match one another, which helps to develop their sight-reading vocabulary.
Encourage your child to learn the basics of reading & writing without the difficulties of having to get their attention.
Help improve your child's life skills by introducing an educational yet amusing activity to do every day. Make learning time a fun, care-free game for your little one to enjoy on their own.
- Encourages Letter Recognition & Sounds - As children continue to play the game, it helps them learn letters of the alphabet, objects, words, as well as read, write, and spell.
- Boosts Interest in Learning - Completed with colorful pictures and letters, the matching game helps accelerate language learning and keeps your child amused!
- Hassle-Free Teaching Offering - Fast, fun, and addictive entertainment, teach your little one the basics of reading & writing without any difficulty.
- Screen-Free Activities - Providing a hands-on learning experience, reduce distractions from screens/electronics while maximizing fun.
- Safe for Children - Finished in non-toxic paint and smooth, rounded edges, the swallow-proof wood letters are harmless and safe for any child to play with.
- Material: Paper Board, Wood
- Weight: 400g
- Package Size: 21x25x4cm
- 1x Word Box
- 26x Letters
- 28x Cards
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.